Yoga Tune Up® || Total Body Tune Up
Mondays, 6:00 – 7:15pm
Join us for a 4 week total body tune up where we’ll use Yoga Tune Up® and traditional yoga poses, corrective exercises, breath work, and self massage with Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls. Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll work our way through the body from the ground up starting with the feet and ending with the head and neck. Sign up for all 4 weeks or join us for a session or two. Therapy Balls will be provided for use in class but you are welcome to purchase a pair of your own to use at home.
- Session: 4 weeks (October 2 – 23, 2017)
- 10/2 Foundations – Feet & Ankles: It begins with the feet, our connection to the earth. We take our car in to have our wheels aligned and tires rotated regularly but rarely do we give us much consideration to our own two feet. We’ll use our Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls to massage our feet and calves and we’ll practice new and familiar poses to build strength and flexibility in our feet to improve balance and posture and reduce pain and discomfort.
- 10/9 Hips & Buns: Your hips are your biggest joint, so don’t you think this part of the body deserves a little TLC? We’ll activate our sleepy glutes, fluff our buttocks with the therapy balls and strengthen and release our hips so we can walk, dance, run, hike, and move with more confidence and ease.
- 10/16 Core Galore: Let’s get core-ganized. We’ll focus on the entire core – front, back, and sides. We’ll use massage techniques to wring out stiffness and tension in the lower back and corrective exercises to ‘un-do the desk’. We’ll get into muscles you may not have considered ‘core’ before!
- 10/23 Shoulders & Neck: Neck pain? Tight shoulders? Let’s unwreck the neck. We’ll release tension in the upper back, chest, and neck and we’ll focus on building strength and stability in the shoulders. We’ll end with a relaxing neck massage and sweet savasana.
- Cost: $15 per class; $55 for all 4 classes
- Instructor: Meredith Amann, Work Flow Yoga
- How to Register: Click here to complete registration.